Leptoform SD is marketed as a weight loss supplement intended for those who are completely serious about losing weight. It seems to be targeted towards those who are obese. The exotic list of ingredients in Leptoform SD do not seem to differ much from many other weight loss supplements on the market, but the developers claim that it is one of the most effective weight loss supplements available. Users are instructed to take two capsules with a full glass of water approximately fifteen minutes prior to eating the three largest meals of the day. Those taking Leptoform SD are warned not to take more than six capsules in any 24-hour period.
Ingredients in Leptoform
Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Calcium (amino acid chelate), Copper (copper amino acid chelate), Caffeine (yeta mate, guarana, green tea and kola nut), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Guarana Extract, Kola Nut Extract, Damiana Leaf Extract, L-Tyrosine, Cortex Eucommiae Powder, Schizopeta Extract, Poria Cocos Powder, Foti Root Extract, Tumeric Extract, Piper Longum Fruit Extract, Cellulose, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.
Leptoform SD contains the ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract which is believed to help raise the metabolism, boost energy and possess powerful antioxidant qualities. The ingredient Yerba Mate is said to promote thermogenesis and suppress the appetite. The ingredient Guarana is said to suppress the appetite and increase energy. The ingredient Kola Nut is said to alleviate hunger pangs, enhance mood, increase energy and suppress the appetite.
- Leptoform SD does not contain Ephedra.
- The ingredients contained in this product are clearly posted.
- Leptoform SD contains large quantities of caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should consult a physician before taking Leptoform SD.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a physician before taking this product.
- There are no cited scientific studies to prove the effectiveness of Leptoform SD.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee available with this product.
- The ingredients in Leptoform SD are nearly identical to several other similar products on the market.
Is Leptoform a scam? Are there side effects?
Leptoform SD doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed obesity-battling weight loss supplements available today. Leptoform SD may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leptoform SD is right for them.