Ephedrasil HARDCORE claims to contain mood-enhancing and appetite suppressing ingredients. Three of the ingredients, synephrine, chocamine, and vinpocetine are called “Fat Burning Ingredients” on the official website, with the implication that the pounds will melt away.
Ingredients in Ephedrasil HARDCORE
The official websites suggested users take 1 to 3 capsules twice daily, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before lunch. That would maximize the appetite-suppressing side effects of the stimulants. List of Ingredients Per 3 capsule serving, the product provides: Chromium Polynicotinate 200mcg (250% RDA), Vitamin B12 40mcg (66% RDA), Caffeine 250mg, Synephrine 30 mg, Vinpocetine 5mg. Each 3-capsule serving also contains 1806 mg of a proprietary blend of the following ingredients: Chocamine, St. Johns Wort, Rhodiola rosea, Magnolia bark, Dandelion root, L-Tyrosine, Ginger, Green tea, Glucuronolactone, 5-http, Phenylalanine, Valerian root, Passion flower, Resveratrol
Ephedrasil HARDCORE Features
The official website does not explain the purpose or effects of the ingredients, apparently relying on word of mouth and product reviews to educate the consumer. The price for a 120-capsule bottle is $79 plus shipping, up to $269 plus shipping for 5 bottles.
Ephedrasil HARDCORE Pros
- The official website has a warning that explains who should not take the drug.
- The product can be ordered easily on the official website at a price lower than most retail outlets.
- There are customer testimonials for Ephedrasil HARDCORE on the official website.
- The official website offers a 90-day money back guarantee. They will give a refund on all (unopened only) bottles, but not on the shipping and handling charges.
Ephedrasil HARDCORE Cons
- Ephedrasil HARDCORE should not be taken if you are taking prescription medicines unless you consult with a physician because the ingredients may change the effectiveness of the medications.
- Some ingredients found in Ephedrasil HARDCORE may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There are no free trial samples of Ephedrasil HARDCORE offered through the official website.
- Ephedrasil HARDCORE is not suitable for anyone under the age of 12.
- Ephedrasil HARDCORE will cost $79 plus shipping for a 20 to 30-day supply, which is more than you may be willing to pay.
- The official website does not appear to provide clinical studies about the effectiveness of Ephedrasil HARDCORE.
- The ingredients in the proprietary blend do not seem to be present in quantities large enough to have a noticeable effect.
Is Ephedrasil HARDCORE a scam? Are there side effects?
Ephedrasil HARDCORE is likely to make you feel energetic, because of the large dose of caffeine and other stimulants it contains, but there are no clinical studies showing its effectiveness. It is unlikely to be any more effective than any other so-called “fat burning” product on the market. We are usually hesitant when looking at products that only offer users a heavy hit of stimulants, since these can have negative health effects, especially with long-term use.