As you’re sifting through the endless diet drugs, weight loss programs and dietary supplements, you may encounter a product called Diurlean. In a similar fashion to several other products available today, this one is claimed to be a “natural weight loss supplement.” It sells via websites like bodybuilding-supplements-for-you.com for $18.95, but the retail price is $29.95 for 90 capsules. Diurlean is manufactured by ISS Research, but no longer appears on their official website, which means that they discontinued production on this supplement formula.
Ingredients in Diurlean
Ingredients Ma Huang, Guarana, Caffeine, Citrus Aurantium, White Willow, L-Tyrosine, Pantethine, CholineBitartrate, Inositol, Betaine HCL, LCarn. LTartrate, Lipase, Chromium, Ginger root powder, cayenne pepper powder, dandelion root powder, marshmallow root powder, alfalfa powder, parsley powder, corn silk powder, kelp powder, peppermint powder, and bladderwrack powder.
Diurlean is a weight loss product that may help users boost their thermogenic rates and improve their overall fat burning metabolism. Naturally this supplement is not recommended for women who’re pregnant or nursing a child. Nor is it suitable for individuals under the age of 18, or those who’re afflicted with a medical condition (unless directed by doctor). Although other products come with a satisfaction guarantee that offers a 30-90 day refund option, Diurlean doesn’t. Considering the ingredients incorporated into this product, some users may experience allergic reactions.
- You do not need a doctor’s prescription to attain a weight loss formula like Diurlean.
- All of the ingredients are conveniently listed out on websites where this supplement is sold.
- Diurlean may improve the user’s thermogenesis.
- This weight loss capsule is no longer sold through the official website.
- It appears that Diurlean may be discontinued at this time.
- There is no mention of a refund option with this dietary supplement.
- A healthy meal plan is not mentioned with Diurlean capsules.
- This is a diuretic that contains caffeine.
Is Diurlean a scam? Are there side effects?
Considering what’s all known about Diurlean, it may not be wise to choose this particular diet drug. You must keep in mind the downsides. While it’s nice to see that this weight reduction capsule may improve thermogenesis, it is no longer sold through the official website. This may be an instant red flag to some individuals. If a certain product is discontinued, it typically is for a reason. Make certain you speak with a real doctor before taking Diurlean capsules.