Cytolean is manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is described as a patent pending thermogenic supplement that cancels out a user’s appetite and cravings. The manufacturers tell us that Cytolean will also give you a long term explosive energy burst with no crash, like those commonly experienced with many energy drinks.
Ingredients in Cytolean
The ingredients in Cytolean consist of Glucuronolactone, Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract, Beta Phenylethylamine, Gingko Biloba, Uncaria Rhychophylla and Sinofrancheta Chinensis.
The manufacturers of Cytolean tell us that not only will it improve your metabolism but it will also improve your mood. They say that unlike other thermogenic weight loss supplements, this one will not give you the jitters or the shakes. They say that two to three capsules should be taken in the morning, with one to two capsules taken six to eight hours later, but preferably no later than mid afternoon. They also tell us that you should not exceed a dosage of four tablets in one day and that you should not exceed six weeks of continual use. As with a number of other fat burning thermogenic agents on the market, Cytolean does contain a number of stimulants and so you should not take this supplement if you have any kind of heart or blood pressure problems. It would also be prudent to cut down on the amount of coffee that you drink while taking Cytolean. Cytolean is not designed as a long-term solution to weight loss, hence the manufacturers warning that you should not take it for a period exceeding six weeks. Cytolean can be ordered directly online at a price of $27.99 for 120 capsules.
- There is a comprehensive list of ingredients available for Cytolean.
- There is an official website for Cytolean.
- Cytolean can be ordered directly online.
- There have been no controlled tests carried out on Cytolean that have been made available to the public.
- While the principles involved in thermogenic weight loss are very promising, Cytolean’s formulation looks to us to be a bit too complicated to be effective.
- There is no clinical evidence offered showing how Cytolean will result in weight loss.
- The manufacturer’s customer service policies, such as the availability of a refund or a trial sample, are not made clear.
Is Cytolean a scam? Are there side effects?
The ingredients that are present in Cytolean are similar to the ingredients that are present in other thermogenic fat burning supplements on the market. We are not sure therefore what distinguishes Cytolean from these other supplements, although the formula does look a bit more complicated than necessary. One thing in the manufactures favour, however, is that they say that Cytolean should only be used for a limited period of up to six weeks. Thermogenic fat burning supplements should never, of course, be used as a solution to long term weight loss.