Cyclazene is not just one supplement, but a rotation of supplements. It is more or a program and it requires users to rotate between four different supplements. It is stated that as long as users adhere to the program and use each supplement for the time indicated they will lose weight quickly and easily without hitting a plateau. It is stated that the Cyclazene supplements can be used by all adults, male or female, of almost all fitness levels.
Ingredients in Cyclazene
The complete list of ingredients in the Cyclazene program are not disclosed, but it is stated that one product contains Hoodia Gordonii, one product contains Green Tea, one product contains Cha de Bugre and one product contains White Kidney Bean Extract.
One of the Cyclazene supplements contains Hoodia Gordonii which is thought to be an effective appetite suppressant when pure. Another supplement contains Green Tea which is thought to be an effective thermogenic (fat burner) as well as increase energy and possess powerful antioxidant qualities. Another Cyclazene supplement contains White Kidney Bean Extract which is thought to act as a starch blocker. Another supplement contains Cha de Bugre which is said to aid in suppressing the appetite, burn fat, increase energy and decrease cellulite.
- Since users are rotating supplements it is unlikely their body will build up a tolerance to them.
- All of the Cyclazene supplements used in this program are said to be all-natural.
- Cyclazene supplements contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated blood pressure and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not use these supplements.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not use Cyclazene.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use these supplements.
- Cyclazene is expensive when compared to similar programs and products.
- The purity of the Hoodia Gordonii is not disclosed.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee.
- There is only one user testimonial posted for Cyclazene.
Is Cyclazene a scam? Are there side effects?
Cyclazene doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplement rotation programs available today. Cyclazene may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners in it and the purity of the Hoodia Gordonii is not disclosed so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended and known for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Cyclazene program is right for them.